Friday 10 June 2011

Real Japanese

What I have felt about my nation is; we have really been westernized.
Western style signs, music, fashion... on the street, at a shop, on one's body, and so on...
Such as Starbucks, GUCCI, Prada, etc...

I am Japanese, and I wanna see Japanese spirit in Japan.
...I found one on the street.
                     
it says "sponge cake"

This is Japanese. Written by Japanese calligraphy with writer's spirit in it; I could feel it!
Kagurazaka (where our office locates) still has this kind of Japanese.
That's why I sort of like this place.
I don't know what I wanted to say, but this is what I felt today.
Peace out.
                               written by Teppei

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the festival, team - best wishes from the battlers in New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete